Director Koch Engineered Solutions Institute
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) seeks a Director for our Koch Engineered Solutions Institute (KESI) in Wichita, KS or Tulsa, OK.
KESI offers engaging, robust, and accredited educational courses and other training programs on the engineered technologies KES offers.
KESI has been offering world-class training, known as the best technical training in the industry. The Director of KESI will partner with the technology leaders and subject matter experts to curate and deliver advantaged educational courses. In addition, KES is looking for a Principled Entrepreneur™ to evaluate the current state of KESI and provide profitable recommendations on opportunities to create virtuous cycles of mutual benefit.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Advance a culture where contribution-motivated employees become increasingly self-actualized – align abilities and interests with value-creating opportunities consistent with the KES vision.
- Identify, attract, and retain a competitively advantaged global team of education professionals
- Ensure educational content and delivery supports the vision of each product or technology
- Identify profitable recommendations for increasing the effectiveness of the current courses and options for future delivery methods
- Facilitate and coach classroom training
- Identify the best metrics to understand the profitability of KESI
- Understand, develop, apply, and coach employees on our culture of Principle-Based Management®
- Identify compliance risks and develop gap closure plans to address risks while implementing a systematic approach to maintaining compliance
- Passion for adult education
- Ability to understand and support an extensive, globally diversified technology portfolio
- Global educational experience with an understanding of the diversity of cultures and the ability to curate the most effective education for the regions
- Principled Entrepreneurial™ drive
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience demonstrating capability to make economically driven recommendations
- Experience in educational leadership
- Vision development and/or planning experience
- Experience facilitating and coaching classroom training
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience leading transformative education
- Experience with Extended Reality as a training tool
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf