Light Mechanical Assembler
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion a Koch Engineered Solutions Company has an incredible opportunity for a Light Mechanical Assembler in Tulsa, OK. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of a well-established and growing manufacturing facility and test center.
This is a 1st Shift position with hours of 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday through Friday.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Pour and fill molds with refractory mud
- Demold molds using standard assembly equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints for part accuracy
- Monitor quality of work using tape measures and gauges
- Visually inspect lifting equipment to ensure safe operation
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing and sitting
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with lifting equipment such as overhead cranes
- Experience with power and hand tools
- Ability to do quick math calculations
- Willing and able to complete repetitive tasks including, but not limited to, general assembly with fasteners, sanding with abrasives, and cutting with routers
- Willing and able to do heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Process knowledge of mixing compositions and measuring specific gravity, weight, and volume
- Experience in a manufacturing setting; assembly or masonry
This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions, and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf