Manager 2, Commercial Compliance
What You Will Do In Your Role
Owns management and oversight in ensuring compliance programs designed to comply with all laws and regulations are established, followed, and continuously improved across the SE Asia sites and that leaders in each of the businesses / capabilities demonstrate accountability and are held accountable for their compliance results.
• Partners with leadership in ensuring a shared compliance and ethics (C&E) vision and an PBM® culture is established and sustained.
• Ensures transparency into C&E-related issues, gaps, and opportunities with appropriate levels of leadership.
• Owns ensuring all incidents and near-misses from a compliance perspective follow established processes and procedures.
• Owns ensuring appropriate communication, education, and training programs exist for Directors, Officers, employees, and high-risk third parties, as applicable. Training recipients must understand Molex’s commitment to conducting all affairs lawfully and always acting with integrity. Deviations from this will not be tolerated.
• Partner with Legal, Compliance, Audit, Finance and other resources to stay informed of emerging compliance-related laws and regulations and in understanding potential applicability to the Business (e.g. emerging Anti-Corruption Laws, Data Privacy laws, etc.).
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
• 3+ years’ experience of commercial compliance within an international company
• Internal Molex or Koch knowledge and a contribution mindset may be a suitable substitute for formal qualifications and direct compliance experience.