Production Operator - Camden Plywood
POSITIONS TO FILL - APPLY TODAY
STARTING WAGE IS NOW $19/HOUR
Come start your career as a Production Operator at our plywood mill in Camden, Texas! You will start as a Plywood Trainee and must have the ability to work any shift (up to 12 hours), holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed. As a Plywood Trainee, you will learn to operate machinery within the plywood facility to expected production levels, maintain a safe and clean working environment, and work collaboratively to complete manufacturing goals. If you are motivated by working with your hands, learning new and exciting tasks, and working with teammates toward a common goal, this may be the job for you.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Help to achieve the plywood productivity standards set for each day
- Keep the facility clean by removing dust and debris from work areas
- Learn to safely operate plywood machinery
- Assist crew members and work in a team environment
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day in a noisy, non-air conditioned and unheated manufacturing plant environment
- Maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Walk on an elevated catwalk over 15 feet high to perform daily duties
The Experience You Will Bring
- Six (6) months of previous work history in a manufacturing, production, military, industrial, farming, landscaping, carpentry, warehouse, or construction environment
- Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts of up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Must be willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) or more years of experience or more manufacturing, production, military, industrial, farming, landscaping, carpentry, warehouse, or construction environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf