IT Infrastructure Analyst
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com
INVISTA IT is looking for a versatile IT Infrastructure Analyst at our Longview, TX site, to be part of a dynamic team supporting IT Infrastructure devices, network, server, end-user computing, and global technology initiatives. This role requires strong organizational skills and breadth and depth of technical knowledge.
As an IT Infrastructure Analyst, you will be responsible for the management of the day-to-day support activities and delivery of IT Infrastructure projects and initiatives. This role will partner with other IT and Business Capabilities to rapidly delivery IT Infrastructure solutions. A candidate that enjoys challenging the status quo and learning and implementing new emerging technologies will thrive in this role. You will work with IT groups within INVISTA and across other Koch companies to help INVISTA transform and build Digital Plants of the future.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Implementation and support of critical IT infrastructure services across multiple locations and businesses
- Continually evaluate and improve support processes to maximize efficiency and ensure a positive customer experience
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with locations supported; effectively handle and resolve problem escalations in a timely manner
- Utilize the critical thinking and develop business case to evaluate and implement solutions in the infrastructure space
- Organization of site inventory, asset labeling and maintaining compliant workspaces
- 1st & 2nd Line Support to site-based users
- Troubleshooting systems and gathering detailed requirements
- Ticket Management - Taking required action for tickets and incidents raised. You will need to identify, prioritize, and see issue through to resolution
- Support & Maintenance of Servers, Computers, Print and Network equipment
- Updating IT Infrastructure documentation where required
- Complete safety training and operate within site access and industrial safety requirements
- Work in a variety of environments, including indoor/outdoor industrial spaces, server rooms, network riser closets and office spaces
- Participate in global IT support teams for operational support, team meetings and project deployments
- Ability to Lift 50lbs
- Travel up to 20%
The Experience You Will Bring
- Excellent customer handling and inter-personal skills, and the ability to cope with change and adapt quickly
- High level of knowledge of Microsoft and Apple operating systems; including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, server patching, VMWare and group policy
- 2+ years’ experience installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting LAN and wireless network environments
- 2+ years’ experience installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Physical and Virtual Servers environments
- Experience configuring and deploying Cisco switches
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems, or comparable certification program
- CCNA or CCNP or equivalent certification
- Experience working in chemical production environments
- Experience with AWS Cloud Technologies
- Initiative, natural curiosity, strong communication skills, and an aptitude for fast-paced learning
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf