Production Associate - Madera, CA
At Georgia-Pacific, we don’t believe that a job is just simply a job. We see each role as a career and a way to advance your skills to not only better your life, but the community as well. We are searching for a Production Associate at our facility in Madera, CA. If you are a safety-minded individual, we want to hear from you today!
Successful candidates for this role must be available to work any shift, as well as overtime, weekends and holidays.
Position Specific Details and Highlights:
- Starting wages are $19.52 per hour with shift differentials of 2nd shift $.25 per hour & 3rd shift $.35 per hour.
- Shifts include: 1stshift: Monday – Friday 7am – 3pm; 2ndshift: Monday – Friday 3pm – 11pm; and 3rdshift: Monday – Friday 11pm – 7am
- These roles work flexible shifts (days, swing, graveyard) weekends, holidays, and overtime when needed. Shift placement will be determined upon need at time of hire.
- We offer competitive Benefits and Perks: 401k match, Health insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Tuition reimbursement, Free Employee Assistance Program.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate equipment to defined standards and product specification targets
- Monitor and/or entry into computer control systems
- Troubleshoot equipment to optimize production
- Perform basic asset care duties to include routine preventative maintenance and cleaning of work area
- Work as a team to help meet or exceed production, waste, quality, and safety goals
- Operate and/or work around mobile equipment
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day, in a loud/noisy, and industrial, high-volume environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a manufacturing, industrial, agricultural, warehouse or military environment OR completion of post high school education in a manufacturing/industrial centered program
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using a computer, tablet, or smart device
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf