PARTS SALES SPECIALIST I
Parts Sales Specialist
This position will be a direct aftermarket parts sales role supporting the JZHC CSS Aftermarket teams, based in Tulsa, OK.
This role will provide direct sales of aftermarket components and parts to end user clients in the Western Hemisphere. This support will require a candidate with excellent customer focus, self-driven urgency, verbal and written communication skills and advanced computer skills to interact with a variety of customers. This platform will also provide the candidate with the independence to apply creativity and innovation for value creation, growth and personal development.
KOCH ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS (KES)is a growing family of companies that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls and services. Our equipment group business is supplying components for applications in various markets with a focus on the refining and petrochemical Industry.
The range of products includes burners, flares, thermal oxidizers, boiler burners and vapor recovery systems for John Zink Hamworthy Combustion entity, packing, demister, trays, tower internals for our Koch-Glitsch entity and heat exchangers for our Koch Heat Transfer entity.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide direct sales of aftermarket components and parts to end user clients
- Communicate with customers through different portals; via email and calls
- Processing invoices, review payment terms, terms and conditions
- Look at drawings and understanding customer needs based off specifications
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and ability to multi-task for multiple sources
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a direct customer sales role
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to work overtime occasionally when required
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using Business Management Systems software platforms. (MRP/ERP)
- Experience using Sales Force
- Experience working in a Manufacturing/Engineering environment
- Ability to read technical drawings and related information data sheets
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf