Regional Business Planning Leader
The Equipment, Technology, and Services group of Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is building a Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) capability and we are looking to add a Regional Business Planning Leader to our team. We need an experienced, driven, creative thinker, who is skilled in framing business scenarios.
Our Sales & Operations Plans are critical to how we manage our business – how we predict and plan for demand, how we run and optimize our production assets, and how we maximize the throughput of our most important asset - our people!
The role requires great attention to detail, the ability to collaborate across multiple regions and capability teams, willingness to make recommendations, and analytical ability to frame situations and decisions for the business leadership. The Regional Business Planning Leader must have strong written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization while also acting with a sense of urgency and driving collaborative results.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Manage the 0-24 Month Regional S&OP for the KES Combustion and Emission Control business including:
- Partnering with commercial and operations leaders to develop demand forecasts and supply strategies
- Framing decisions with recommended courses of action and economics on capacity expansion or outsourcing
- Develop a range of outcomes using scenario analysis to make risk-adjusted decisions
- Coordinate and influence key activities in sales, finance, logistics, operations, sourcing, and commercial leadership to arrive at a viable business plan for the product lines within a region
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proven experience using sounds economic thinking to frame strategic business decisions
- Demonstrated ability turning data into actionable insights and providing recommendations
- Experience working with diverse teams and holding others accountable
What Will Put You Ahead
- Understanding of financial statements and ability to drive profitable action
Experience providing commercial or operation risk assessments
Understanding and experience in using advanced analytics in driving better decisions
Experience in critical chain theory, ERP systems, and S&OP process
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf