Engineering Project Coordinator
DEPCOM Power is looking for a Project Coordinator to join the Engineering Team in the Bedminster, NJ office. We are looking for a detail-oriented candidate that can help keep the Engineering Team organized and on schedule for upcoming deliverables. The Generation and Power Systems Engineering (GPSE) team is responsible for all the Company’s Electrical Designs and Project Development Engineering. It is an excellent opportunity to work in an engineering environment that is growing and continues to service the industry’s demand for sustainable, engineered solutions.
At DEPCOM Power, we design, build, and operate some of the largest and most efficient solar plants for leading utility companies and asset owners. Our expert solar industry veterans have created a project portfolio of more than $4 billion, while successfully meeting every commercial operation date and energy output guarantee. Our superior capabilities are continuously expanding to provide enhanced energy solutions across the broader energy industry sector. As part of Koch Engineered Solutions, and with locations across the United States, we are looking for ambitious and entrepreneurial-spirited professionals to join us on our growth journey to transform one of America’s fastest growing energy sectors. To learn more about DEPCOM Power, visitwww.depcompower.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support the Engineering Team with project schedulers, upcoming deliverables, and coordination items needed and a per-project basis
- Coordinate monthly visits with new hires on the Project Engineering, Field Engineering and Project Management teams
- Prepare material requisitions to support the Engineering Team's material orders for standard products
- Conduct bi-weekly meetings with the procurement team to ensure material are being tracked on a per-project basis
- Conduct bi-weekly meetings with the Interconnection Management group to review progress of project studies (in-sourced vs out-sourced)
- Coordinate with engineering consultants if/when outsourced engineering efforts are required to meet project schedules
- Consolidate RFI's in a templatized SmartSheet to organize the appropriate SME's and responses
- Support the Lead Engineers with ancillary project-specific needs, such as plotting full sets, shipping hard-copies when required, etc.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience coordinating in a project, team or company capacity
- Familiar with workflow processes
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience coordinating schedules and meetings between stakeholders
- Working and collaborating with others between multiple disciplines and multiple offices
What Will Put You Ahead
- Photovoltaic (PV) Solar experience
- Experience in an engineering environment
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf