John Zink Hamworthy Combustion a Koch Engineered Solutions Company has an incredible opportunity for a Master Scheduler in Tulsa, OK John Zink continues to grow their Tulsa Manufacturing Facility into a world class operation. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of a well-established and growing manufacturing facility and test center.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinating the critical functions, processes, and activities required for efficient internal manufacturing processes
- Managing schedules to synchronize engineering, procurement, and manufacturing.
- Acting as a liaison between project managers, procurement, sales, engineering, and manufacturing to ensure efficient, timely, and cost-effective delivery of goods and services to satisfy or exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Collaborating with other Value Stream Managers to coordinate the sharing of resources.
- Providing meaningful metrics related to manufacturing job performance to drive continuous improvement (Root Cause Analysis, Actual vs. Estimate, OTP)
- Ensuring that all equipment ships on or before ship dates, at or below budget, and meets or exceeds quality standards.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in scheduling and planning in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Outlook, and Excel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in an engineered-to-order environment
- Experience with an ERP system or other similar software
This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions, and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf