Koch Industries is seeking a Treasury Manager to join our Treasury team in Wichita, KS. This position will require a highly motivated, self-driven individual. In this collaborative role, you will identify and lead offshore cash optimization initiatives across the enterprise and have the opportunity to work closely with Treasury, Tax, Risk, and Accounting personnel.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and economic thinking skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work closely with our operating businesses and the Treasury operations team to understand business level and enterprise cash structures, working capital needs, availability of credit lines, etc.
- Identify opportunities for further optimization of offshore cash and pooling structures on an ongoing basis
- Provide leadership across capabilities (Treasury, Tax, Legal, Risk, Accounting) to implement value added offshore cash optimization strategies
- Stay informed of key regulatory changes and work with the Treasury operations team to interpret any impacts to our offshore cash structures
- Understand and communicate the economic value of cash optimization strategies to leadership and stakeholders
- Help drive and represent KII Treasury in enterprise transactions. Act as a resource and provide guidance and direction when steps have liquidity, debt, and/or rating agency implications
- Assist with other KII Treasury priorities and initiatives as needed
- Understand KII frameworks and their applications
- Lead, challenge, develop, and act as a role model for KII Treasury personnel
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Finance, Accounting, Tax, or Treasury related field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e. create formulas, pivot tables, data analysis)
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Able to quickly learn and understand complex issues, implications, and legal entity structures
- Experience with, and or knowledge of, international pooling structures, both physical and notional
- International multi-currency Treasury experience
- Proficiency using a Treasury Management System (TMS), PowerBI, and/or Tableau
- Transformative leadership skills
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf