Air Source Testing Project Manager (Remote)
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion a Koch Engineered Solutions Company has an incredible opportunity for an Air Source Testing Project Manager. John Zink Air Source Test Group offers emission test services to a wide and growing variety of customers operating combustion sources and control devices. The Air Source Test Group provides a vital environmental service in a real-world, real-time manner. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil.
*This is a remote role that requires frequent travel*
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform source sampling programs using EPA test methodology while being the primary customer contact and supervising assigned field technicians
- Prepare reports of findings from source testing projects
- Develop existing and new customer relationships to maintain and grow the business
- Generate proposals for new work with assigned customers
- Be involved in on-going quality assurance and quality control processes for all assigned projects
- Serve as a resource and subject matter expert in support of other business groups within Koch Industries
- Work under minimal supervision and use excellent communication skills
The Experience You Will Bring
- Source testing experience
- Stack testing experience
- Must have Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) or be able to obtain one upon employment
- An entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to bring in new customers, develop and leverage business connections to drive growth
- Ability to travel throughout the United States with some stays over the weekend required (willing to travel 50% of the time or more)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Able to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
- Physically capable of lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
What Will Put You Ahead
Qualified Source Testing Individual (QSTI) certification (has QSTI certification and has passed all 4-group test)
- FTIR skills and/or Gas Chromatography experience
- Leadership experience of source testing teams
- Electronic Data Reporting (EDR) experience using EPA CEDRI and ERT
- DOT driving experience
This position can be remote in:
Cincinnati, Ohio or Columbus, Ohio
Or within an hour drive of these locations.
*There will be some travel to Tulsa, OK to the John Zink corporate headquarters. *
This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions, and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf