Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking an Operator, to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. The ideal candidate will have some experience in mechanically challenging jobs with shown success in the ability to concentrate. This candidate must have strong eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepping, Assembling and Packaging
- Identifying process/product problems/troubleshooting
- Follow procedures/drawings & work instructions accurately without repetitive mistakes Works on completing requirements for Training checklists.
- Responsible for meeting daily shift goals for both quantity and quality.
- Responsible for the proper handling of fiber (measuring, cleaning, inspecting, preparation and assembly)
- Accurate completion of data entry and paperwork related to the assembly area. Understand, support and contribute to current Polymicro/Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1 year of assembly or manufacturing experience with small parts
- Must have knowledge in the use of a microscope.
- Must be able to stand or sit for extended periods of time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manual dexterity to handle small parts
- Ability to perform visual inspection
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf