Document Control Coordinator
Koch Engineered Solutions Equipment Technology and Services (KES ET&S) group is looking for a Document Control Coordinator to join our team in Tulsa, OK or Houston, TX.
Document Control Coordinators store, manage and track company documents. They organize and maintain documents, adhering to the company's document procedures, and external customer’s documentation requirements. Document Control Coordinators receive and process requests from internal and external customers and maintain records via document management software systems. As needed, the coordinator will be responsible for training other Coordinators on procedures and policies, and may be requested to assist with file migrations, possible audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain cross training with other team members in all aspects of document control procedures and project specific customer requirements
- Use both internal and external document control systems to manage document submittals and returns with external customer
- Work with Project Managers to ensure documents are properly numbered, approved and accurate prior to transmitting
- Track and expedite customers and Project Managers when documentation is due
- Act as point of contact to handle documentation calls, questions and requests for assistance from internal and external customers
- Expedite and assist Project Managers with development of O&M manuals
- Expedite and assist Quality Control and Sub-fabricators for completion of Mfg. Data Book (Dossiers)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to read and understand document specifications.
- Working knowledge and experience with MS Office.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior administrative experience
- Experience working in an Engineering/Manufacturing environment
- Experience using document management software and systems
We are the industrial sector’s one-source partner for Equipment Technology and Services (ET&S). As our company has grown and acquired new capabilities over the past 25 years, Koch Engineered Solutions has become a trailblazer for industrial innovation in the 21st century. We combine our deep industry knowledge, innate curiosity and proven resourcefulness to develop state-of-the-art solutions for our customers. And as the market changes, so do we. Just as this job will become a career, your work will be supported by a proven network of companies that share our same values. We bring together the domain expertise of global engineering, research and development, manufacturing, sales and aftermarket support which turns our customer’s vision into reality.
Our portfolio of capabilities:
- Mass Transfer, Mist Elimination, and Phase Separation: From design and fabrication to delivery and installation we create solutions for distillation and separation and deliver the expertise to optimize your systems.
- Combustion Solutions: Our solutions capture emissions, destroy pollutants, manage waste and heat vital processes to help industries operate more cleanly and efficiently.
- Heat Transfer Designs: We offer advanced heat transfer solutions that can reduce your energy cost and flow-induced vibrations while improving thermal efficiency.
- Digital Performance Optimization: Using actionable insight, our digitalization capability bridges performance analytics, data-driven expertise and in-the-field experience to optimize your operation.
- Specialty Plant Services: We are fully integrated to effectively manage and execute a full range of plant services, from major projects to turnarounds and outages.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf