This job posting is no longer active.
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Tower Operator, to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. The ideal candidate will have some experience in manufacturing or have the willingness to learn. This candidate should be able to work in a continuous manufacturing environment.
1st shift 7-3:30pm
2nd shift 3-11:30pm + $1.75
3rd shift 11-7:30am + $3.50 shift differential
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for the Tower manufacturing process
- Efficiently monitors standard tubing draws, accurately uses microscope to verify product dimensions and change reels as needed
- Cleans and fire polish standard tubing products with supervision
- Follow established safety procedures
- Checks schedule board on a daily basis, gathers all information of tower operations from previous shift operator
- Basic support and maintenance as required, i.e., changes gas cylinders, empty & replace trash barrels, cleaning of coating bucket parts, start-up and shut-down check list
- Ensures that the area, applicators, and buckets are ready for the next shift
- Accurate completion of data entry and paperwork related to the manufacturing area
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to use calculator to determine wall thickness, nominal diameters and related production calculations with supervision
- Must establish quality work habits to produce high production yields
- Must be able to follow written procedures and recognize when to notify supervisor when equipment problems occur
- Ability to perform in a continuous manufacturing environment
- Complete paperwork accurately and legibly and perform data entry accurately
- Must be able to use a Microscope
- Must have ability to work safely with a variety of manufacturing processes along with chemicals and materials
- Must be able to work from lifts up to 40 feet in height above ground level
- Manual dexterity in working with small parts
- Microsoft Office, Word & Excel
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1 – 2 years' experience in a mechanical or manufacturing position, Military or related field
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.