Invista is looking for a Maintenance Technician. The Industrial Maintenance Technician is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of CNC based production equipment including the building and utilities to meet business requirements. Industrial Maintenance Technicians install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain instrument equipment in accordance with manufacturers or site specifications.
A successful candidate must promote exemplary Environmental, Health and Safety culture by participating in weekly safety audits, collaborating on job safety analysis, and maintaining good housekeeping/order and arrangement.
This role will work a 4-10 schedule: Monday thru Thursday 7a-5:30p with potential for occasional unplanned or short-notice schedule changes.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Repair and maintain CNC based production equipment
- Maintain records, blueprints, and other documents of the facilities
- Perform all aspects of building maintenance including recognizing problem areas and identifying the support needed to correct the problem
- Coordinate inspections and maintain records for regulatory compliance
- Continuously develop new skills and learn new processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (Word and Outlook)
- Previous experience in industrial maintenance field or similar field pertaining to industrial machinery diagnostics and repair and/or reliability experience OR an associates degree in Industrial Maintenance Technician or similar degree
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical ability test
- Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with troubleshooting, repairing, and/or maintaining CNC equipment, circuitry, and electrical controls
- Experience with Fanuc PLC’s
- HVAC Certification
- 3+ years' facilities maintenance experience with chillers, air handlers, humidifiers, air compressors, boilers, etc.
- Experience with NFPA 70E
- NEC (National Electrical Code) Masters License
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf