$10,000 Sign-on Bonus!!
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion a Koch Engineered Solutions Company has an incredible opportunity for a Sr. Designer! This role will work closely with the Project Team, Engineers, Sales, Manufacturing, and the Customer to provide drawings and information specific to customer expectations. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple priorities and have strong attention to detail and communicate through multiple channels effectively to keep internal and external customers up to date. John Zink continues to grow their Tulsa Manufacturing Facility into a world class operation. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service!
This role will be based out of Tulsa, OK with the opportunity for candidates to work from our locations in Cypress, TX or Wichita, KS with a remote option after training.
*Relocation stipend will be considered depending on candidate location.*
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop new designs for equipment in Inventor, product enhancements as required by Sales, the Customer, and Project Management. This will include the layout, design, and detail of projects following specifications as instructed.
- Manage drawings in a data management software (Vault)Communicate with engineering and manufacturing to resolve design and fabrication problems
- Check design packages of self and others to ensure design is of high quality and is optimized for fabrication
- Collaborate with team members to create drawing standards to better improve accuracy, standardization, and time efficiency
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous design/drafting experience in equipment design
- Previous experience using Inventor, ProEngineer, Solidworks or Catia.
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience reading, understanding, and following detailed customer specifications in a manufacturing/engineering environment.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using & knowledge of Codes and Standards: PIP, ASME, AISE
- Experience working with combustion equipment
- Experience working with PLM/LN Software
This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today are not just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions, and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That is where you come in. We are a people company. It is our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Come solve some of the greatest industrial challenges of our time. You see, as attitudes surrounding ecological responsibility have changed, regulations have become more challenging. This means companies worldwide are turning to us at John Zink, part of Koch Engineered Solutions, for cost-effective and environmentally friendly solutions to improve their everyday processes. Lucky for them, we pride ourselves on turning our customer's complex problems into easy solutions and we are looking for the right people to help us drive this vision.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf