Business System Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
The Koch Capability Transformation Team within Koch Global Services (KGS) is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join their product team to support and innovate with the Koch Industries Capabilities team.
As we continue to transform our capabilities, you will be responsible for driving, challenging, implementing, and leading continuous improvements to enable customers to effectively utilize and gain new or additional value from applications that will be leveraged by Principled Based Management team. Additionally, you will be providing execution support for new application implementations/projects and identifying consumer experience process enhancements.
A good candidate for this role is someone with the ability to develop relationships, strong problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve issues, interacting with remote internal customers, and identifying long-term solutions or opportunities for improvement. This candidate should also have a collaborative mindset and capability to partner with customers, consumers, vendors, and the global support team to continuously enhance and optimize the product.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build detailed knowledge of the application and understand interdependencies to assist in developing and providing long term product solutions
- Lead and manage requirements development process from an end-to-end perspective by supporting the planning and execution of the data product roadmap/timeline
- Use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot complex functional and technical issues for quick resolution and/or collaboration with the vendor to resolve
- Be an escalation point to understand and effectively use critical thinking to troubleshoot complex configurations and settings within the application to assist users with resolving issues as well as with improving existing functionality
- Elicit, analyze, and validate business requirements through various techniques (data analysis, process analysis, use cases, business rules definitions, etc.)
- Identify alternatives and create recommendations based on economic analysis and business requirements
- Partner with product teams, stakeholders, Global Process Owners, vendors, third party consultants, and IT teams to implement technology solutions and projects
- Test and validate new system releases and functionality, communicating effectively with customers on changes that impact their business, and creating documentation when applicable
- Have the courage to challenge and escalate as necessary, embrace teamwork and differing cultures and opinions, be able to work independently, be reliable and trustworthy
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working in highly complex enterprise environments
- Experience influencing, collaborating, and communicating with leaders, users, and stakeholders at all levels
- Strong prioritization and communication skills for all levels of the organization
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in applications with business process workflow or implementing IT projects
- Asking good questions to dig deep into business processes; drive to truly understand business needs and system issues
- Critically think through requirements and data to solve business needs, applying good economic thinking to solutions
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple issues and projects without causing disruption in deliverables
- Strong economic, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Experience communicating and presenting to users/stakeholders at various levels within an organization and across the globe
- Collaboration and influencing skills with peers and customers to influence and gain alignment on objectives
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.