Chemical Operator 1
Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) is looking for Chemical Operators to join their team. We provide on the job training and a great team atmosphere. The right person must be open to learning, taking constructive feedback, and have the drive to be successful. In this role you will follow detailed chemical mix instructions, processes, and procedures to create membrane solution.
Koch offers excellent health benefits, 401k with an automatic 3% contribution from the company, 10 paid holidays, sick time, and 3-weeks of vacation. In addition to these great perks, there is opportunity for growth within the company.
At Koch Separation Solutions (KSS), we are dedicated to transforming the landscape of separations by leveraging synergistic technologies such as membrane filtration, ion exchange, evaporation, drying, and more. Our solutions help customers in the food and beverage, dairy, life science, and industrial markets produce high-quality products through concentration and purification, remove contaminants and recycle valuable process chemicals, achieve high-purity water, and treat wastewater for suitable discharge or even reuse to increase sustainability in their operations. Our success is rooted in the collaborative teamwork of our exceptional employees across the world. As KSS continues to expand, we are always seeking outstanding professionals in all aspects of our business. Come join our team today and help us deliver Separation Technologies for a Better Future™.
This role is not available for Sponsorship.
Shifts Currently Available:
- Monday-Wed, every other Thursday: 6:00AM-6:15PM
- Monday-Wed, every other Thursday: 6:00PM-6:15AM - includes base pay plus 15% shift differential
- Sunday-Tuesday; every other Wednesday: 6:00AM-6:15PM
- Sunday-Tuesday; every other Wednesday: 6:00PM-6:15AM – includes base pay plus 15% shift differential
- Thursday-Saturday; every other Wednesday: 6:00AM-6:15PM
- Thursday-Saturday; every other Wednesday: 6:00PM-6:15AM - includes base pay plus 18% shift differential
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate simple equipment and sophisticated PLC-controlled equipment
- Use a variety of hand & power tools, work instructions, and test equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly mix membrane solutions
- Prepare, sample, transfer, clean up, and dispose of chemicals used
- Report issues with quality, processes, equipment, and materials to management
- Perform data-collection, record-keeping and update production logs
- Comply with all policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the KSS Quality/Manufacturing/Safety/HR Systems
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience handling and/or mixing chemicals, product ingredients, or food ingredients
- Maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing all required PPE
- Perform tasks such as lifting up to 50lbs, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for duration of assigned 12-hour shift
- Wear all PPE which includes hearing protection, eye protection, and safety toe work shoes
- Complete job functions in a wet environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience utilizing hand and power tools
- Previous experience operating machinery
- Experience recordkeeping
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf