Molex is seeking a Finance Manager with a distribution focus to support our Global Sales & Marketing (GSM) organization in Lisle, IL.
The role will partner with the distribution team to provide insightful and accurate analysis on initiatives/decisions using economic thinking through Principled Entrepreneurship. The role will support GSM’s America’s finance team as well as play a critical role in the global consolidation of GSM activities and initiatives.
This role will work a hybrid work schedule.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as a key financial business partner to the America’s GSM organization, supporting Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Customer Service, and Sales Operations
- Manage month-end close processes, including reporting and forecasts related to GSM’s SG&A Cost, Headcount, Revenue/Bookings/Billings, and Margin metrics
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards (and other data visualizations) related to distribution inventory levels, margin analysis, and order rates
- Analyze and provide insights in spending patterns, demand patterns, and other key performance indicators
- Manage the development of a scorecard system for Molex distributor’s performance
- Partner with GSM leaders to identify improvement opportunities and aid in value realization
- Manage and analyze key bet performance metrics for ongoing and new GSM projects
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration
- Experience in Finance or Accounting related roles
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, SUMIF)
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in a large, global manufacturing environment
- Previous experience using an ERP system (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Previous experience using financial consolidation software (BPC, Onestream, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency with data automation/visualization technologies (Power BI, Alteryx, etc.)
- Experience in finance related to distribution work
- 3+ years of experience in finance
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf