This job posting is no longer active.
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is seeking a Collections Team Leader whose core responsibility will be to assist in leading the collection functions. The successful candidate will have leadership capabilities, entrepreneurial thinking skills, and the initiative to drive transformation. They will provide expertise and service focused on profitable returns by collecting receivables with a sense of urgency, within agreed payment terms while striving to grow mutually beneficial connections with our stakeholders through leveraging skills, knowledge, and technology.
What You Will Do in Your Role
- Coach/mentor direct reports, and drive higher performance levels according to established business goals and objectives
- Act as a main point of contact for internal escalations
- Drive change and influence others outside of direct accountability by working with cross functional teams on various projects with a focus on value creation
- Collaborate with other internal functions to ensure that compliance policies are understood and adhered to
- Participate and advise in day-to-day collection procedures
- Provide constructive and actionable feedback
- Collaborate and engage in knowledge seeking and sharing
- Distribute and present performance statistics
- Act as liaison with collection manager to track and resolve issues including but not limited to customer portals, unclaimed property, and taking leadership on processes, projects, and procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous supervisory experience OR experience coaching, mentoring, or leading others
- Experience in Business-to-Business Collections
- Microsoft Office experience -- Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in fast-paced environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with GetPaid
- Experience supporting implementations of financial systems
- Advanced Excel skills that include pivot tables, formulas, large data sets, and formatting
- Experience with accounts receivable functions in Infor LN CloudSuite
- Experience working with Power BI
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.