This job posting is no longer active.
Georgia-Pacific is now hiring motivated and detail-oriented individuals to join our team as Production Associates at our corrugated packaging facility in Cleveland, Tennessee. These team members create value by safely operating machines to meet and exceed the plant’s production and quality goals. Candidates who acquire the knowledge and skills to be successful in this position will have exciting opportunities for advancement.
This position's starting pay is $19.43/hour plus employees are eligible for quarterly performance bonuses! Our Production Associates work 2ndor 3rdshift and work holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed.
Think this sounds like a job you're interested in? Check out this video to help decide if this is the right opportunity for you! Georgia-Pacific is one of the nation’s leading corrugated box manufacturers. We manufacture standard corrugated containers, as well as many specialty packaging products for various industries. To learn more about Georgia-Pacific and our corrugated facilities please visit:www.gppackaging.com/
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Adhere to all plant environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Help to meet and exceed production, waste, and quality goals
- Troubleshoot and make minor machine adjustments
- Maintain cleanliness in designated work area throughout shift
- Handle or assist with all aspects of the machine’s daily production including setting-up, operating, maintaining production quality, and performing daily maintenance
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for at least 8 hours a day, in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a manufacturing, agricultural, warehouse OR military environment OR completion of post high school education in manufacturing/industrial
What Will Put You Ahead
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience operating machines
- Experience working in a corrugated box plant
- Experience using a computer
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.