Cloud Platform Manager
The Koch Cloud Platform team is responsible to the Koch enterprise for delivering secure cloud environments, account provisioning, security, and enforcement. We are passionate about creating and sharing best practices and providing excellent support for our services. At Koch Global Services we believe in being All In. All Together; we must work as a global team, seek ways to breakdown silos, and leverage individual and team aptitudes to create a competitive advantage and exceptional value for our customers.
We have the exciting opportunity to hire a leader who is passionate about our Principle Based Management culture, developing talent, and driving continuous improvement. We are looking for an experienced leader who can help our team continue to achieve strategic goals. As a part of the broader Cloud Platform organization, you will be responsible for leading the team through efforts where we partner with our Customers, Koch Cloud Champions, and other leaders to build preferred partnerships and enrich our service delivery to Koch.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coach and develop employees to leverage their unique gifts and to continually grow, develop, and self-actualize
- Remove roadblocks to maximize team effectiveness
- Develop and maintain strong business partnership with customers
- Provide leadership to our Product Engineering and Operational Excellence capabilities
- Oversee a variety of Cloud Platform related operations and service delivery requests
- Work cross functionally with KGS leadership, customers, and external partners
- Attract, develop, and retain the right people with the right values, knowledge, and capabilities
- Develop clear expectations for employees that align to our vision and advance our key strategies
- Define and measure success. Sell and promote successes and key achievements
- Provide leadership and coaching to team through the demonstration and teaching of Principle Based Management
- Set the correct expectations that align to the vision with focus on the prioritizes.
- Develop knowledge networks across the company, inside and outside of the industry and field of expertise; create virtuous cycles of mutual benefits.
- Provide exceptional partnerships and communication to our customers, leadership, partners, and team members
- Continued development of our Operations Excellence capability focusing on identifying areas for improvement, leading initiatives, and projects, analyzing and reporting key metrics, communicating continuous improvement activities and training team members to accomplish the same
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a leadership role managing a team
- Strong decision making, critical thinking, organizational and analytical skills
- Experience and passionate about driving outcomes and building a culture of accountability
- Exceptional teamwork skills with a demonstrated record of partnering with teams across an organization
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and handle multiple, and often conflicting business needs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience leading remote or global teams
- Experience leading product and/or services organizations
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with the AWS Cloud Platform, Azure or GCP
- Experience with CloudKnox, DivvyCloud, Turbot, or other cloud platform management tools
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf