Eco-Tec Administrative Assistant
As a world-class manufacturer of innovative process equipment for water treatment and chemicals purification and recovery, Eco-Tec, A Koch Separation Solutions Company, is a trusted source for systems incorporating advanced proprietary ion exchange and other innovative separations technologies for liquids and gases. Eco-Tec, A Koch Separation Solutions Company, is delivering value to its customers by reducing environmental footprint, stabilizing product quality, increasing productivity, and reducing operational costs.
The candidate must be naturally curious, a continuous learner and contributor with a desire to find ways of automating and simplifying processes. If you are proactive, detail-oriented, can quickly adapt to change, enjoy learning, and have organizational proficiency, this is the role for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with the team to provide support with an extensive array of administrative tasks such as, event planning, maintain and order office related supplies, managing facility and business continuity requirements, mail management and engaging the correct parties for problem solving
- Enter sales order data, timecards and project costing into Visibility
- Assist with the completion of vendor qualification forms
- Coordinate completion of customer questionnaires ensuring the proper people are engaged in the process.
- Maintain legal agreement repository for Eco-Tec
- Serve as an Evacuation Coordinator for office area
- Complete expense reports and reconciliation of corporate billings
- Partake in various projects/initiatives that will benefit internal and external customers long-term
The Experience You Will Bring
- Two or more years of experience working as an administrative assistant or related role
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Suite including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain confidentiality
- Contribution motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities, timelines and technology
What Will Put You Ahead
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and ERP systems e.g. Visibility or equivalent
This position is not eligible for VISA sponsorship
Eco-Tec is committed to creating an inclusive culture across the organization by preventing and removing barriers for persons with disabilities. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know