Koch-Glitsch is now hiring for a shop expeditor with high initiative to work at our Wichita, KS manufacturing plant.
We currently have a 1st shift position (Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm) .
Koch-Glitsch is a global leader in developing, engineering, designing, and manufacturing a complete line of mass transfer and phase separation technology equipment and associated services for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, and gas processing industries.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinating the efficient flow of raw materials, work in process, scrap material and finished products
- Planning efficiently for flow of parts through the shop for each shift
- Following up on urgent products and orders
- Driving a forklift for 4 or more hours per day
- Performing physical tasks throughout the day that require squatting, bending and lifting materials up to 50lbs in a non-climate manufacturing environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience driving a forklift in an industrial, manufacturing or similar type environment
- Previous experience expediting and tracking production orders through a manufacturing/industrial or similar type environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience in a leadership or supervisory role
- Previous experience reading industrial blueprints
THIS ROLE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf