Guardian Industries, a global company headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, employs more than 17,000 people and operates facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. Guardian’s diverse group of companies are involved in the manufacture of high-performance float, coated and fabricated glass products and the manufacture of high-quality chrome-plated and painted plastic components for the automotive and commercial truck industries.
Guardian Tatuí, São Paulo is currently seeking a Production Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are interested in advancing their career and maximizing long-term value creation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Advancing and applying the company's culture (Principles-Based Management).
- Moving forward with the Safety Vision and EH&S mental models.
- Commitment to Compliance and Responsible Management.
- Ability to create a good environment with peers and the team.
- Knowledge of management tools.
- Create a good environment with customers and internal suppliers, aiming to be the preferred partner.
- Foster the inclusion of different opinions and points of view, and develop people's capacity by promoting a Safe environment through the Koch Risk Philosophy
- Be responsible for quality results
- Achieve performance and cost results
- Conduct performance evaluations, team development plans, review of compensation, incentives.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to execute through people
- Sense of urgency and prioritization
- Previous experience in a factory environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in People Supervision/Management •
- Advanced conversational English