Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Manufacturing Associate in our Costa Mesa facility to support all activities related to manufacturing.
1st Shift: Monday - Friday, 4:30am - 1:30pm
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, 1:30pm - 10:30pm
• Responsible basic manufacture, assembly, labeling cables, packaging, in-process testing, operation of basic hand tools and operation of assigned production/manufacturing.
• Must be able to work in a bench-top assembly environment using a variety of manufacturing equipment while prepping, stripping, tinning, crimping and soldering of medical cables.
• Accurately record process documentation.
• Must be able to interpret, read and follow all work instructions and engineering drawings.
• Must comply with all safety requirements including manufacturing practices and procedures, standard operating procedures and manufacturing documentation.
Skills and Abilities:
• Basic measurement skills using a variety of hand tools and electronic equipment such as rulers, scales, micrometers, calipers and similar items.
• Must have the ability to do electronic assembly.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
• Good analytical skills including the ability to identify potential problems.
Preferred Qualifications: 1+ years of experience in an assembly/manufacturing environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $[15.50]- $[21.00]per[hour]. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf