Manufacturing Integration Engineer (m/f/d)
We are currently looking for a talented Manufacturing Integration Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you. Manufacturing Integration Engineer will be a part of a product management team that focuses on engineering project management and delivering end to end manufacturing services to all products in time, under budget with best quality.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a core member as a technical expert/liaison within the new product development team for our connector’s, headers and terminal product development projects through all product development phases required to bring concepts into production. You will be responsible for the overall manufacturing strategy, providing coordination and oversight of all technical disciplines. Will be empowered to drive resources to overcome issues / barriers and to achieve financial and technical assumptions of the program as defined in the project plan and has the responsibility to assure transparency proactively.
You can be based in one of our Molex locations: Wolfsburg (Germany)/ Bièvres (France) or Padova (Italy). We offer in this position a hybrid working model.
What You Will Do In Your RoleConcept Design and Development
- Develops/Supports documentation of the project scope, requirements, feasibility, & engineering workplan. Works directly with product management & the customer to capture needs and translates into an executable project
- Execute concept development activities with some guidance from MIE & Engineering Manager’s.
- Expected to provide concepts that are manufacturable, cost effective, & meet customer requirements Develops & Drive “Design for Manufacturing” into product designs
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Establish and implement team strategies, programs, and practices to achieve world class manufacturing and testing process
- Supports the engineering team in material selection and justification for mechanical components
- Connector development including: Supporting the team on product performances (DOEs, Capability studies, etc.)
- Partnering with Project Manager in creating / maintain engineering timelines, escalate barriers, and drive projects to completion.
- Support technical reviews with internal and external customers using effective, tactful, verbal, and written communication skills
- Act as the voice of Manufacturing to cross functional team members and customers to ensure design objectives are met.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in applied science, Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering or similar
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Prior experience working in manufacturing plants, as a Process Engineer/ Automation Engineer/ Quality Engineer or related field.
- Automotive or tiers experiences.
- Excellent Problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to travel as needed to Design center, plants or Vendors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What Will Put You Ahead
- Good communication skills in German/ French or Italian.
What we offer:
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Supercomputers. Smartphones. Self-driving cars. You’ll find our innovation inside the technology that’s transforming our world and improving lives. We’re a team of 50,000 people in over 40 countries, united in our values and beliefs and part of Koch Industries - one of the world’s largest privately held businesses - giving you access to opportunities across a diverse set of companies, markets, and geographies. Every day we strive to innovate, improve, and transform ourselves in order to create greater value for the company, our customers and society. Get ready for new challenges and new experiences.