Global Pricing Analyst
Molex is seeking a Global Pricing Analyst to join our Global Pricing Team in Lisle, IL. The Analyst will be responsible for coordination and maintenance of price quotes and negotiations for assigned Molex customers. The data generated will be provided to a global audience and will result in actionable plans that will directly affect our pricing strategies. She successful candidate will require minimal direction to ensure all pricing activities are completed in a timely manner for internal and external customers.
This role will work a hybrid schedule.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support global sales and marketing (GSM) & product division teams in customer price negotiations
- Ensure timely, consistent & accurate preparation of negotiation analytics
- Provide ad-hoc, “what if” scenario support, with relevant data points
- Provide guidance on profit improvement / erosion restriction and recommend alternatives
- Implement and maintain all pricing contracts for assigned customer
- Assist with coordination and implementation of contract manufacturer (CM) and distribution channel pricing
- Track and implement any customer specific terms such as metal adders, PPAP’s, FX rates, rebates, “most favorable price (MFP)” clause, etc.
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities & best practices within pricing organization
- Apply procedures & policies to assigned customer accounts that are consistent across regional branches of Global Pricing Team
- Support key global projects and provide active feedback for programs in development phases
- Support execution of commercial excellence programs, such as but not limited to minimum line quantity (MLQ) increases, price increases and product obsolescence
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1-year of experience in pricing-related disciplines with experience or knowledge in at least one of the following:
- Pricing principles and techniques
- Development, evaluation, and implementation of pricing strategies
- Identifying improvements to existing pricing software/tools
- Implementing global efforts toward pricing simplification, standardization, and adherence to price modification guidelines
- Experience in Microsoft Office products: specifically in Excel, Word, and Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- Prior work experience at an international company
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with SalesForce
- Experience with Vendavo
- Experience with Macros and VBA
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf