Building Envelope Manager (Mid Atlantic)
The Gypsum/Building Products Division of Georgia Pacific is seeking a Building Envelope Manager (BEM) - Technical Sales Manager to specify and sell our Dens® architectural portfolio of products. This role will support our Mid-Atlantic region in Delaware, DC, West Virginia, Virginia, and Pennsylvania.
Location: Resident or willing to relocate to North Virginia, DC or Maryland
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Building Envelope Manager will be responsible for defending and growing market share for industry leading commercial glass mat roofing and wall products, as well as launching innovative new solutions to age-old problems within the commercial building space. Every day will be different and keys to success will be identifying and building strong relationships with the key influencers around commercial building design and construction (architects, consultants, building owners, system manufacturers, etc.). We are seeking a team member that will be effective in executing our strategy, with a great deal of autonomy and accountability. This position is part of a national team and requires effective collaboration with Marketing, Technical and other Sales team members within GP's Gypsum Business. With exposure to senior leadership, this position also has growth potential both in role and within the larger Georgia-Pacific organization.
Example Of Efforts In This Role Include:
- Develop and implement strategies to grow and defend market share
- Identify project opportunities via databases
- Establish market presence via industry associations & local relationships
- Collaborate as part of the sales process from product selection through installation
- Utilize Salesforce® CRM as a business collaboration and communication tool
- Serve as a technical product resource for commercial value-added roof and wall products
- Provide sales forecasts, which factor in key trends, competitive landscape, and market conditions within assigned territory
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3 or more years of technical sales experience
- Experience presenting technical presentations
- Willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Valid US Driver's license and good driving record
- Resident or willing to relocate to North Virginia, DC, or Maryland
What Will Put You Ahead
- Technical & Specification sales experience around commercial building materials
- Experience presenting AIA accredited courses and other educational sessions to commercial building design community
- Experience with Commercial Building Enclosure design and construction practices
- Industry credentials: (CDT) Construction Documents Technology; (CCPR) Certified Construction Product Representative; (RRO) Registered Roof Observer
- Experience using Salesforce® as a sales enablement and collaboration tool
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Engineering, Building Construction, or Architecture or related field
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $90,000 - 110,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf