John Zink Hamworthy Combustion a Koch Engineered Solutions Company has an incredible opportunity for a Crate Assembler for 2nd shift Monday - Thursday 3:30pm – 2:00am. John Zink continues to grow their Tulsa Manufacturing Facility into a world class operation. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established and growing manufacturing and test facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Actively participate in the behavior-based safety program including observations, pre-job checklists, audits, inspections, training and meetings
- Locate and review job folders and build crates to specification. Contact Lead or Supervisor if you have any questions
- Match parts on shipping list with crated parts to ensure all parts are accounted for
- Pictures of all parts being crated or shipped
- If questions arise concerning missing parts or correct labeling of crates, contact Lead or Supervisor
- Signature required on paperwork for all jobs
- Keep work area and plant clean / clutter free
- All tile crates will be fabricated with vents properly installed
- Load trucks and account for all parts loaded and take pictures after loading
- Lumber usage sheets turned in daily for accurate inventory
- Insure on time delivery of shipments by communicating with shop personnel
- May be assigned to other areas, projects, duties as required by business needs.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Framing experience/general carpentry experience or related field
- Experience using nail guns, staplers, & chop saws
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings
- Ability to use a tape measure
This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions, and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf