Account Manager, Campaigns (i360)
This job posting is no longer active.
i360, where The Data is the Difference, is the leading data and technology provider for those advancing a free and prosperous society through the campaign, nonprofit, and advocacy communities. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting at the intersection of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are excited about building the next generation of political technology.
i360 is seeking an Account Manager, Campaigns to drive company growth by making i360 the preferred partner of the pro-free-market campaign community. A successful account manager achieves this by delivering i360 products and services to new and existing customers with the aim of creating the greatest long-term value. The ideal candidate has SaaS, data, or other technology sales experience as well as campaign, nonprofit, or PAC experience. The account manager is responsible for building and maintaining a large client portfolio and will be a trusted advisor to ensure customers are getting the greatest value out of i360's data and technology.
What You Will Do In Your Role
To be considered, candidates must be passionate about i360’s mission, move with a sense of purpose and urgency, and have strong capabilities in the following areas:
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to sell to a wide-range of audiences
- The expertise to build and maintain a sales pipeline aimed at generating new accounts and expanding partnerships with existing customers
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape with the ability to learn to speak about i360 differentiators and customer ROI
- Ability to manage complex accounts by working collaboratively and adapting quickly in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Ability to master the i360 product suite and quickly deliver client solutions
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of experience working with or in campaigns, nonprofits, advocacy groups, or PACs
- 1+ years of experience in data, software, or political services sales
- 1+ year of experience with political technology, digital, or analytics
- Position will require up to 25% travel
- Position is not eligible for VISA sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with the i360 product suite
- A professional campaign consultant network
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.