Senior Accounting Assistant
At Koch Engineered Solutions (KES), our life's work is to build preferred partnerships and provide uniquely engineered solutions. We are a growing family of companies—a community of industry experts—that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls, and services.
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is seeking an Sr. Accounting Assistant to join our Financial Operations team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist with document management activities related to invoice processing activities
- Assist with accounts payable invoice data validation within OCR tool
- Assist with accounts payable invoice data entry into various ERPs
- Actively challenge current processes and drive transformative changes to them
- Contribute to implementations of new systems and processes that support the Financial Operations team vision of becoming a more automated, connected, and data driven organization
- Assist with unmatched receipt due diligence
- Apply Koch’s financial controls to prevent fraud and safeguard the company’s assets
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in an Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Procurement or Finance role(s)
- Demonstrated skills in a Microsoft environment (Excel, Word and SharePoint)
- High level of self-awareness and understanding of impact of actions on other parts of the business
- Collaboration mindset: You seek to build relationships and partner with others to solve problems
- Confident Communicator: You can prioritize a high volume of invoices and communicate effectively with team members, customers, and internal stakeholders via telephone, email, chat, and video calls
- Ability to take initiative, ask for help (or provide help, when required), and escalate issues as appropriate
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience supporting implementations of financial systems
- Advanced Excel skills that include pivot tables, formulas, large data sets, and formatting
- Experience with the Procurement and/or AP functions in Infor LN CloudSuite
- Experience working with Power BI
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf