Molex is currently looking for an entrepreneurial and business-oriented. Pricing Analyst to join our team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with stakeholders at all levels of the organization. You will have the chance to build strong partnerships internally and externally as you will be responsible for pricing activities on our global key accounts. The successful candidate will have analytical and problem-solving skills; excellent, clear, and concise written and verbal communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively to all levels and regions in the organization; and have strong attention to details, planning, and organizational skills.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support global sales and marketing (GSM) & product division teams in customer price negotiations. Ensure timely, consistent & accurate preparation of negotiation analytics.
- Provide guidance on profit improvement / erosion restriction and recommend alternatives.
- Implement and maintain all pricing contracts for assigned customer.
- Assist with coordination and implementation of contract manufacturer (CM) and distribution channel pricing.
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities & best practices within pricing organization.
- Apply procedures & policies to assigned customer accounts that are consistent across regional branches of Pricing Team.
- Support key global projects, upon need, and provide active feedback for programs in development phases.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics (statistics) or a related field of study
- Experience in a finance or pricing-related role
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with tools, like: SAP ECC/BW, SAP Channel Management, Sales Force, and Vendavo
- Experience working with cross-region / international teams
Supercomputers, smartphones, autonomous driving. You'll find our innovative spirit in the technologies that are changing our world and improving our lives. Our team consists of over 50,000 employees in over 40 countries, yet our values and beliefs unite us. As a member of Koch Industries, one of the largest non-listed companies in the world, you will have a variety of development opportunities in different companies, markets, and locations. In everything we do, we strive to continuously improve, transform, and reinvent ourselves to deliver the greatest possible value to our communities, our customers, and our company. Get ready for new challenges and experiences.