Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) Contract Development
Phillips-Medisize, a Koch Company, is building solutions in partnerships with global biopharmaceutical companies to service the expanding need for self-administrated drug delivery devices suitable for especially liquid injectable drugs.
To support this growing market with faster timelines to market combined with reduced development risks, several different medical device product platforms are currently in development to provide customers with a head start for launching new drugs.
We are currently hiring a
Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) – Contract Development / Medical Devices
fulltime, in Struer or Virum, DK (hybrid working model)
As Senior Project Manager, you are responsible for building strong partnerships with global biopharmaceutical companies to service the expanding need for self-administrated drug delivery devices, in particular for liquid injectable drugs.
Electromechanical auto injectors are a cornerstone of this growing market, and a core area in Contract Development; you will be growing our business together with sales and develop new variants fit to the customer need. In your position you will lead the auto injector development projects as well as the core team playing an essential role in building our pipeline in Contract Development.
The ideal candidate holds a solid technical understanding of technical drug delivering devices combined with strong project management and communication skills.
What You Will Do in Your Role
· Developing project proposals and initial planning of projects entering the pipeline as well as building the relationship with the customer, ensuring project alignment and reporting
· Responsible for drafting project specific Statements of Work
· Scoping projects, establishing, and aligning deliveries with the product team and your project team throughout all project phases
· Leading cross-functional development projects and delivering new medical devices to our global pharma clients
· Accountable for managing and monitoring project progress in terms of budget, costs, quality as well as adherence to deadlines and milestones to ensure effective delivery of the right solutions in the right quality
· Responsible for ensuring project alignment and reporting with stakeholders and customers
· Responsible for motivating and driving your project team
The Experience You Will Bring
· University degree in Engineering, Sciences or equivalent
· Extensive experience within project management of drug delivery solutions from concept to launch, alternatively you come with a strong background of combination product management within a pharmaceutical company
· Customer and internal stakeholder focus and the ability to build relationships with customers from multiple cultures and geographies
· Leadership experience in complex project setups involving both internal and external stakeholders
· Excellent business and commercial understanding paired with strong technical skills
· Full professional proficiency in English
What Will Put You Ahead
· Proven success in managing larger electromechanical development projects within drug delivery devices
· Deep technical understanding of standards within drug delivery
· Experience within consultancy work
· Ability to engage with stakeholder at all levels in the organization
· Experience with defining scope of delivery in commercial contracts
· Solid people management skills
If you are interested in this role or know someone who would be a good fit, please apply directly through the link or forward our link.
We are looking forward to your application!