At Koch Industries we look for talent that provides value in the products and services we offer to improve the life of society, having a sense of urgency, reinforcing the commitment to continuously transform and helping us to remain the preferred partner that drives continuous improvement and transformation in our different companies within the group.
Molex is part of the Koch group and for 80 years has been driving innovation in electronics, supporting industries from Automotive to Healthcare and Consumer to Data Communications. That's why our customers rely on Molex to help them master change and create the most important breakthroughs through powerful innovation, engineering excellence, end-to-end supply chain optimization, and world-class manufacturing capabilities.
The right person will bring passion for providing a comparative advantage to companies by enhancing our ability to apply our business philosophy, Principle Based Management® (PBM®).
- Serve as the point of contact between the manufacturing site and the different design centers to obtain information and follow-up on New products.
- Perform the analysis, design, costing and evaluation of tools, machinery and process required for prototype production until release to mass production.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the different areas (quality, design, maintenance, testing, manufacturing, planning) to meet the launch dates of new productsMaintain documentation and records applicable to the function in compliance with the requirements of the organization's quality management system.
- Previous knowledge in Manufacturing and/or Process Engineering
- NPI experience is a must
- Fiber Optic Processes and technologies (knowledge is a must, experience highly desired)
- Coordination, execution, monitoring, and problem solving in projects.
- Skills to lead, quote, manage new projects and products,
- Experience in managing tooling design and layout programs
- Knowledge and application of international quality systems (ISO, TS).
- Experience in implementation of engineering changes and impact evaluationDesired experience in Die Attach, Wire bonding and Optical Alignment equipment and processes.
- Experience in root cause analysis and corrective actions (RAC, RDP, 8`D)
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen and 5s
- Advanced English (conversational), SAP, advanced management of computational tools (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point), CAD
Molex is proud to operate in more than 40 countries, providing more than 45,000 jobs to the communities we serve. We are looking for motivated workers, thinkers and doers to help us grow and make the world smarter, safer and better for everyone.