AP - Reporting - Specialist
POSITION NAME: PE Reporting Analyst
DIVISION OR CORPORATE FUNCTION: Finance & Procurement
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Hold weekly meetings to discuss issues or challenges
Review ad hoc request and ensure process is defined and documented
ARC RRC Reports (invoice count review / accuracy)
Process Improvements: Automation of Reporting
Understand Audit Demands and Preparedness (Timeliness of Quarterly Audit Reporting)
Define SME for ERP Data Request
Retrieve, analyse and review a variety of reports for various businesses
Accounts Payable / Compliance Reporting for Global Business
REQUIRED: Bachelor’s in commerce
PREFERRED: Master’s in commerce
• At least 2 to 4 years of reporting experience in Accounts Payable, Accounting, or related Business field of study
• Expertise in MS Office Suite specifically Excel & Outlook
• Experience in delivering project reporting in various formats
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Experience in multiple ERP systems (SAP, Infor, etc.)
• Experience with data analysis/visualization tools beyond Microsoft Excel (i.e., Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau)
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Effective communication – both written and spoken.
• With positive attitude, being a team player.
• Demonstrate ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• High degree of integrity, both personally and professionally
• Ability to express ideas, opinion, and analysis in a clear, coherent, and logical manner.
• Maximize project efficiency and profitability
• Understand and deliver on the agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
• Should possess good interpersonal and excellent time management skills
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Ariba and SAP
• Experience in Transitioning Operations (onsite or remote)
• Ability to Report work on Trackers accurately on time.
FOR HUMAN RESOURCES USE ONLY:
JOB TITLE: JOB SHORT TEXT:
GRADE: FLSA STATUS:
HUMAN RESOURCES: MANAGER:
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed in this position. This description is not intended to be interpreted as a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, or requirements for this position.
KOCH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.