Infor d/EPM Business Analyst
Develop and maintain data model, forms and reports in Infor d/EPM on MT cloud or on premise. Need to work with functional leads to understand the business requirements, assist in developing functional specification and develop technical specification. Develop dimensions, cubes, forms, reports and ad hoc reports for Infor d/EPM and execute the unit tests. Support system tests and user acceptance tests, and fix all issues, or perform modifications in the reports and forms. Document all the necessary solution details and end user processes as appropriate. Package and deploy own solutions to other systems. Provide postproduction support in way of fixing or making minor modifications on forms and reports. Support all junior developers to ensure they deliver with quality.
Primary Responsibilities of the role would include, but may not be limited to the following
- · Work with Functional lead developer to understand the business process and report requirements and assist the lead to develop functional specification.
- · Develop detailed technical specifications based on functional specifications.
- · Conduct/participate in specification/design reviews and provide/incorporate inputs to design.
- · Develop data model, forms and reports as per the finalized technical specification.
- · Conduct/Participate in peer reviews and provide/incorporate inputs for the forms and reports modification.
- · Proactively review Junior developers’ deliverables to improve quality.
- · Prepare unit test scenarios and test cases.
- · Execute unit tests, register identified issues and resolve.
- · Deploy and configure forms and reports on cloud environments as needed.
- · Participate/support system tests, end to end business process tests and user acceptance tests.
- · Investigate and respond to issues reported on reports developed by team.
- · Package, move and configure forms and report from Dev tenant to other tenants as needed.
- · Postproduction support on forms and reports issues including modification requests.
- · Support Junior developers as needed to ensure quality deliverable from them.
3 to 5 years of experience in Infor d/EPM platform and Business Application.
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing concepts, terminology and architecture.
- · Excellent SQL skills and good understanding of database technologies.
- · Experience on Infor d/EPM tool suite including d/EPM administration, Relational Modeling, Application Studio, Excel Integration (Office Plus), Import Master, Application Engine Scripts etc.
- · Experience on various business intelligence technologies (applications, databases, ETL, reporting etc.)
- · Good understanding of OLAP databases
- · Good knowledge on Infor d/EPM data model
- · Knowledge on gathering requirements and developing technical specification
- · Strong experience in developing unit tests and execution
- · Good experience in documenting technical specifications/ user documents
- · Demonstrated skills in verbal and written communication.
- · Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and work under deadlines.
- · Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and fix problems.
- · Experience in troubleshooting and providing solutions to issues related to Standard/custom forms and reports.
Work experience with Infor d/EPM Cloud applications and knowledge on developing reports and forms on cloud
· Knowledge on Infor d/EPM custom extension
· Experience in reviewing/guiding 3 to 5 junior BI developers
Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace