Product Specialist /Associate Product Manager
Support GPM to develop and implement the strategic direction for DuraClik product family of divisional goals. Acts as a focal point for market knowledge, profitability, forecasts, and planning.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support GPM on developing and implementing product roadmap/ strategy and annual business plans, by targeting markets, industries, channels, and customers.
- Increases sales and market share of DuraClik product line in support of Divisional Objectives. Tracks progress to plan for revenue, profit, and backing.
- Support GPM to improve profit and return on investment of DuraClik product line. Undertakes and leads cost reduction, capacity planning, and quality improvement project.
- Daily reviews and approves special price requests, maintains, or adjust base/ book/MVP price lists base on pricing strategy.
- Collaborate among Japan/ Korea/ CD teams to regularly review updated forecast and capacity.
- Manages new development activity or existing product lines associated with extending and growing the life of DuraClik product lines
- Support on promotion plans including sales tools, literature, distribution, stocking, training, and sampling.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline.
- Min 2 years’ experience in the areas of Engineering, Marketing, Project Management, Business, OR relevant connector work experience
- Organizational skills to anticipate, plan, prioritize and self-monitor workload.
- Effective written and oral English communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express ideas, exchange information clearly and concisely, and deliver concise and effective presentations to customers and Molex personnel.
- High level of interpersonal skills to effectively work with co-workers and external contacts to respond positively to situations.
- Must be self-motivated and goal oriented.
- The candidate/incumbent must be proactive rather than reactive and must be able to demonstrate personal initiative.
- Travel to customers as needed.
What Will Put You Ahead
- MBA or other related graduate degree.
- 3+ years’ experience / knowledge within the global automotive industry.
- Strong technical background, experience in automotive connectors.