Power Platform Developer (Remote)
Molex is looking for an experienced Power Platform developer to join our Innovation and Technology team that digitalizes our critical business processes. The team has an opening for a developer who has created complex canvas apps in PowerApps, complex workflows in Power Automate as well as experience developing with SQL so that he/she can jump right in and help support and troubleshoot existing production applications as well as assist end users and citizen developers as needed. For new projects, the position will participate in gathering thorough technical requirements and will develop the solution with an optimized, scalable and modular approach. There will be interactions with the customers who are our internal business users, so it will be important to be able to communicate technical information clearly with customers at their level of understanding.
The Power Platform developer will be an integral member of a collaborative development team that supports one another with ideas, knowledge shares, and peer reviews. The right candidate will have an eagerness to continuously learn additional languages/platforms/technologies as needed and will be knowledgeable of current technology standards and trends.
This role is open to be worked remotely in the United States, with a strong preference for candidates to be located in Detroit with a hybrid schedule.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design modular and scalable applications and systems
- Develop optimized and well documented applications and systems
- Support existing production applications with enhancements and defect fixes
- Work in an Agile environment (Jira, sprints, story points, daily standups)
- Successfully gather technical requirements even if there are challenges getting the information needed
- Provide peer reviews and knowledge share amongst development team
- Bring new ideas and approaches to solving customer’s or the team’s pain points
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience creating complex canvas apps and flows in PowerApps & Power Automate
- Strong professional SQL development experience in an enterprise environment
- Outstanding troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Eagerness to expand and hone your skill set in a perpetually evolving environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- API & RESTful services
- AWS and/or Azure Functions & Logic Apps
- ASP.NET and/or .NET
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $120,000 - $150,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf