SRG Global is seeking their next Tooling Apprentice in Covington GA!
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global , a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more, visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
Starting wages is 18 to 25
Schedule: After apprenticeship is over 3rd shift 10pm to 7am. Apprenticeship training is on 1st shift for up to a year
$1000 retention bonus
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Clean and Inspect injection molds/ tool and die
- Install/fabricate replacement components as needed
- Trouble shoot mold/ die issues in the shop as well as in current production
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on injection molds/ tools and dies
- Work in a fast-paced environment in a safe manner
- Using mathematical skills daily
- Developing interpersonal relationships
- Solving analytical problems
- Lift up to 50-75 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & outdoors on occasion as needed
- Frequently required to stand and walk; use hands to finger manipulation, handle, and feel; reach with arms and hands above head; talk and hear
- Sometimes required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit
- Specific vision requirements: close, distant, color, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to adhere to the physical requirements listed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Fabrication skills such as welding/ metal working.
- Past experience in tool and die and injection molding
- Experience using tools/shop equipment (ie: grinders, belt sander, bandsaw)
- Forklift experience
- Overhead crane experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com