The E&I Planner/Scheduler has responsibilities for site maintenance activities associated with event preparation and planning, field execution coordination, and post-event closeout. Overall, this role is to support the Site in all event phases providing leadership, fostering team alignment, and integration of resources. We are looking for a team player who is ready to help transform our current planning process to align with our shift runs the shift organization.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Plan work in assigned areas using best-in-class methods (i.e. field walk-downs, detailed step-outs, BOMs, flange tracking, estimating, pictures, sketches, drawings, long text descriptions, templates) to enable the craft to fully understand the scope of work, execute safely and efficiently.
- Support events assigned during all phases including Pre, Execution, and Post. During the execution phase of events, transition to Field Execution Coordinator as deemed necessary.
- Ensure that vendors understand the importance of project timelines and expectations
- Support / participate in Scope Development
- Communicate early and often on issues, opportunities, and solutions appropriately
- Participate/support logistic plan development for each event
- Develop, pursue, and communicate innovative ideas/solutions to support progressing our competitive advantage, creating superior value, and driving waste elimination (safety, improving reliability, higher yields, lower cost, improving performance, etc.)
- Promote and nurture an innovative culture that makes the application of MBM® through the five dimensions and Guiding Principles as an underlying foundation for conducting business
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3 years experience in an E&I planning role
- Ability to read P&IDs, loop sheets & electrical drawings, and understand pipe codes
- Ability to generate bill of materials and obtain quotes
- Proven Maintenance or Turnaround planning and execution experience
- Ability to work in hot, cold, and inclement climate conditions.
- Ability to carry at least 50lbs, climb stairs and ladders, wear PPE
- Must be able to respond to off-hour calls for emergency response.
- Must be able to work extended shifts, nights, weekends, or holidays as necessary to meet business needs.
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5 years experience in a planning or leadership role associated with maintenance, turnarounds, or large capital projects
- Experience developing cost estimates, presentations, pivot tables, and metrics
- Experience with scheduling software i.e. Primavera, Prometheus, Projects
- Electrical/Instrumentation degree
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf