This job posting is no longer active.
The Georgia-Pacific Corrugated plant in Mount Wolf, PA is searching for Forklift-Bander Operators. Our forklift operators will operate a sit-down forklift to load and unload trailers while keeping accurate shipment records. Georgia-Pacific employees strive for compliance, safety and health experience while achieving an injury free workplace. Starting pay is $22.12/hr.
Current openings for this role are on 3rd shift. Successful candidates for this role must be available to work overtime, weekends, and holidays if necessary.
3rd Shift Hours: 11PM - 7AM (Shift Differential $0.43/hr)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Safely operate a 10,000 lb. sit-down forklift to load and unload trailers
- Ensure loads are properly secured and in good condition
- Ensure accurate record keeping for all inbound and outbound shipments
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Perform general housekeeping duties to keep work areas clean and free of safety hazards
- Pull whip and raw material for production support
- Verify receipts, load sheets, and other required paperwork
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least 8 hours a day
The Experience You Will Bring
- One (1) year or more experience operating a sit-down forklift in a shipping and receiving, loading, production, or manufacturing environment
- Willing to work any shift, including nights, overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Willing to work in an industrial environment
- Must maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, which includes wearing all required PPE/safety equipment
- Proficient in using computers/tablets
- Ability to multitask and operate in a fast-paced environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- High school diploma or GED
- Two (2) or more years’ experience operating a sit-down forklift in a shipping and receiving, loading, production, or manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working in a corrugated facility or box plant
- Previous experience using Kiwiplan or any other Corrugator Scheduling System
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.