AP - Reporting - SME
POSITION NAME: Financial Analyst
DIVISION OR CORPORATE FUNCTION: Finance & Procurement
This role is to work with Koch companies on 1099 Reporting Requirements throughout the year, including template preparations and corrections during Year-End.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Understand key 1099 reporting requirements to provide support across Koch companies
· Work to manage and complete quarterly invoice reviews for Vendors flagged by Master Data teams as reportable to confirm their accuracy and minimize gaps in the reporting data
· Organizational skills to maintain accurate tracking of quarterly review results to leverage data collected throughout the year during each Year-End reporting season
· Efficient communication and collaboration with Koch teams to understand relevant information for 1099 Reporting Requirements
· Proactively work to identify value-added opportunities that drive process improvement, ensure compliance, reduce costs, and drive economic value
· Develop best practices, knowledge share with peers, and maintain accurate and updated desktop procedures
Accounts Payable / Compliance Reporting for Global Business
REQUIRED: Bachelor’s in commerce
PREFERRED: Master’s in commerce
• At least 1 to 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable, Accounting, or related Business field of study
• Expertise in MS Office Suite specifically Excel & Outlook
• Experience in working on Generic Mailbox
• Experience in multiple ERP systems (SAP, Infor, etc.)
• Experience with data analysis/visualization tools beyond Microsoft Excel (i.e. Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau)
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Effective communication – both written and spoken.
• With positive attitude, being a team player.
• Demonstrate ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• High degree of integrity, both personally and professionally
• Ability to express ideas, opinion, and analysis in a clear, coherent, and logical manner.
• Understand and deliver on the agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
• Should possess good interpersonal and excellent time management skills
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Ariba and SAP
• Experience in Transitioning Operations (onsite or remote)
• Ability to Report work on Trackers accurately on time.
FOR HUMAN RESOURCES USE ONLY:
JOB TITLE: JOB SHORT TEXT:
GRADE: FLSA STATUS:
HUMAN RESOURCES: MANAGER:
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed in this position. This description is not intended to be interpreted as a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, or requirements for this position.
KOCH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.