What You Will Do In Your Role
Responsible for circuit design to validate PAMx DSP and Mach–Zehnder modulator, characterization and design optimization of optical transceiver.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Circuit design, PCB layout, design validation and design documentation.
- Collaborated with different area expert to build test sample and valid optical O/E and DSP chip.
- Detailed design of transceiver products electrical schematics, board design, and component selection.
- In charge of module test vehicle build through coworking with related technical teams including opto-mechanical, firmware, silicon photonic design and etc.
- Functional characterization of the designed silicon photonic transceivers, and evaluate the module-level performance of the silicon photonic transceiver prototype
The Experience You Will Bring
·Bachelor or above, major in electrical and electronics engineering, optical electronics or relative science/engineering.
Master or Bachelor 2 years + relative experience.
·Hardware design or characterization experiences in academic or industry.
·Two years above experience of optical transceiver design or test.
What Will Put You Ahead
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
·Capability of self-study new technology and knowledge.
·Good teamwork, ownership.
·Experiences of using DSP or Mach–Zehnder modulator and familiar with PCB layout tool is plus.
·Experience of programing Labview, VC++ or Python.