Maintenance Clerk - $2,500 sign-on bonus
** Direct Hire/Full Time, Competitive pay dependent on experience, $2,500 hiring incentive bonus, competitive benefits, and 401k **
We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Clerk for our Clarendon, SC OSB manufacturing facility.
This is a DAY SHIFT position with a work schedule that is Monday-Friday from 7:00am - 4:00pm EST.
Our Clarendon facility in Alcolu, SC is one of Georgia-Pacific’s newest facilities using some of the most advanced technology to create the specialty brand of Blue Ribbon Oriented Strand Board (OSB). This type of OSB is used for floor, wall, and roof sheathing in residential and light commercial construction applications.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be a resource for the Maintenance Supervisors to increase craft productivity.
- Maintain ownership of the MP2 work order system. Fully integrate this system into the daily maintenance functions of the facility.
- Responsible for providing a weekly list of available work orders for Area backlog meetings.
- Create weekly planned work order packets for craftsmen with direction from Area Supervisors.
- Assist supervisors to create accurate Downday & Shutdown schedules for their Area.
- Enter purchase requisitions in MP2 using the Work Order system.
- Close out previous day work orders and prepare next day work order packets for the craftsmen.
- Enter appropriate work requests for follow-up work when required.
- Assist Planners to get troubleshooting information and information on parts needed.
- Attend/Participate in maintenance crew meetings and other group functional meetings/training.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers, operations, maintenance, and plant leadership.
- Work independently and demonstrate sense of urgency.
- Strong written and communication skills.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Data Entry Skills, work in a CMMS software
- 1+ years’ experience utilizing Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook) in a work environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2 years of experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- A minimum of 1 year experience using MP2 (or similar CMMS) maintenance management system
- Knowledge of reliability and maintenance repair and operation storeroom (MRO) techniques
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf