Executive Administrative Assistant
Molex is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the global leadership team at our world headquarters located in Rochester Hills, Michigan. To be successful in this position, we are looking for an individual who is customer-focused, contribution motivated, organized, attentive to detail, proactive in establishing useful processes, and is flexible to interact with team members of all levels in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide high-level administrative support to a multi-functional global leadership team, including, but not limited to:
- Preparation of external/internal communication materials and distribution lists
- Calendar management, scheduling meetings and travel management
- Preparation/Submittal of expense reports and vendor invoice processing.
- Coordinate space planning for multiple functional teams
- Prepare and coordinate employee and customer events/visits (agendas, participant lists, invitations, venues, tours, internal communication, meeting room prep, hotel, ride service, restaurants, etc.…)
- Create, edit, and/or distribute communications to internal audiences using MS O365 suite (i.e., PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook), SharePoint, Teams, and other electronic tools.
- Collaborate with other teams to plan and organize company events, local community events, group trainings/meetings, internal luncheons, and social events.
- Manage shipment of engineering samples to/from customers and other Molex facilities around the globe.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while following through on issues/deadlines in a timely manner.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Working knowledge of O365 Applications(i.e. Power BI, PPT, Teams, Forms)
- Experience in general office administration and working with all levels within the organization.
- Experience supporting a dynamic leadership team
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates Degree or higher in business or similar field
- Multiple years supporting a global leadership team
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf