Business Process/ Business Intelligence and Reporting Analyst
Koch Minerals & Trading (KMT) is currently looking for a Business Process/Business Intelligence Analyst to be part of our Process Transformation and Automation Team. The Process Transformation team is a key component to KM&T’s strategy to improve business performance through the application of technology to profitably transform our business. This role will assist in the development and implementation of technology solutions and data visualizations to help transform work processes.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work closely with our internal business partners and stakeholders to provide services to help enable and accelerate their priorities through reporting, analytics, technology, while applying Principle Based Management
- Identify opportunities to improve the information delivery mechanisms through improved processes or application of superior technology and enhance the user experience
- Drive efficiencies and a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of reporting, storytelling and process automation, consistently looking for innovative ways to provide value to the business and customers and solve problems
- Work with cross-functional data technology groups to identify, analyze, develop, and support end-to-end solutions to business issues and opportunities within Data Warehousing and Analytics
- Design, develop and support data models and objects with data loading from various sources, including data transformation and visualization (using tools like PowerBI and Tableau)
- Evangelize the use of data visualization and process automation tools to the organization
- Maintain effective BI Reporting and Process Governance
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Data Analytics or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with reporting and data visualization concepts and tools such as Tableau and Power BI
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of energy-based commodities and instruments traded (i.e. futures, options, swaps, physical trading)
- Experience working in Alteryx; O365 products: MS PowerApps, MS Power Automate, Tabular Cubes
- Experience with work process improvement and transformation through the application of technology
- Programming experience in R, Python, plotly, advanced SQL, advanced DAX
- Proven analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong initiative and be a self-starter with limited management oversight
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf