Medical Account Manager
We are seeking a dynamic and proactive Medical Account Manager to sell and promote all Molex and Phillips-Medisize capabilities to key medical device customers. As a Medical Account Manager, you will be responsible for seeking out and identifying new business opportunities within the medical device and diagnostic device markets that are in line with business goals.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Sell and promote Molex capabilities and product solutions through interaction with established medical device accounts as well as new and emerging customers
- Meet or exceed account growth targets with respect to profit, and project pipeline
- Align and execute account strategies and focus in-line with our medical device account strategy
- Develop, implement and maintain a strategic sales plan for the top accounts
- Identify and pursue opportunities, in the medical device markets and current platform products to develop short- and long-term strategic business development plans that align with the overall business, sales, and marketing strategy
- Effectively communicates Phillips-Medisize value proposition through development and presentation of proposals and other materials, to internal and external customers, stakeholders, and influencers
- Collaborate and align with Molex division and product management teams to develop and drive profitable growth across Molex product lines
- Find desirable revenue opportunities and present to Business Units for necessary support
- Continuous development of technical product knowledge/skills to effectively sell a wide breadth of Molex offerings
- Assist customers by supplying information related to capabilities, samples, delivery dates, part drawings and specifications, quality issues, credit issues, etc.
- Properly maintain all company equipment such as company car, computer, sample kits, etc.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (BSME, BSEE, BSIE)
- A minimum of 3 years relevant sale/account management experience calling on medical device accounts
- Willing and able to travel up to 25%
- Valid driver's license
What Will Put You Ahead
- Extensive background and knowledge of the Medical and/or electronics industry and supply chain
This position is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf