Advanced Quality Planning Engineer
Molex is a global leader in innovative electronic solutions that create value for our customers and society. Our goal is to improve people's lives and make the world a better place. Connected Mobility Solutions (CMS), a division of Molex LLC, develops innovative connectivity products for the automotive industry, and our manufacturing integration team develops the manufacturing processes that enable these solutions.
Advanced Quality Planning Engineer (AQP Engineer) (m/f/d) at Tech Center Schönefeld, Berlin
In the role of Advanced Quality Planning Engineer (AQP Engineer) (m/f/d), you are responsible for new projects and existing projects and act as a central contact person for all internal and external stakeholders.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Contact person internally and externally for the quality scope in the Molex PDP (Product Development Process).
- Review and follow-up of customer-specific requirements.
- Development and implementation of APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) procedures and implementation in relation to supplier requirements.
- Development of ramp-up protection for new projects.
- Participation in supplier development.
- Product qualification for new suppliers and/or new products.
- Supplier communication in cooperation with purchasing and supplier quality on product-specific requirements during the PDP process
- Supplier PPAP approval (Production Part Approval Process) in cooperation with Purchasing and Supplier Quality.
- Conducting customer reviews of D/P FMEAs (Design/Process – Failure Mode Effects Analysis)
- Leading and presenting 8Ds (Problem Solving Method) to customers during PDP phases
The Experience You Will Bring
- University degree with a technical focus (e.g. electrical engineering or mechanical engineering) or many years of experience as a technician/skilled worker in a comparable position
- Several years of experience in the quality sector of the automotive supply industry
- Very good knowledge of automotive core tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA and 8D)
- Experience with electronic modules for automotive OEMs
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Good MS Office skills
- Willingness to learn, reliability and accuracy
- Willingness to travel (international)
- Fluent German and English language skills (written and oral)
What Will Put You Ahead
Experience in customer-specific requirements, quality processes and portals of the customers BMW / MERCEDES-BENZ / VW Group
What We Offer
- Opportunity for development in an international organization with a stable position
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Legal and financial counseling and psychological support (ICAS)
- PZU life insurance
- Subsidized meals
- Fruit Wednesdays
- Parking for employees on company premises
- Employee referral program
- Support for employee initiatives